We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
If you believe any material accessible on Suomivideot.com infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification by sending email to: suomivideot(at)protonmail.com.
Your email must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material (eg. a list of URL’s)
- Your contact details including your name, email, physical address and company name
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or digital signature